JCI Reading works with local organisations to encourage corporate partnership to benefit both their business and their employees. Corporate Partners play a vital role in the development of JCI Reading by supporting the organisation with financial and in kind sponsorship. We aim to ensure our Corporate Partners get the most out of supporting JCI Reading.
What JCI Reading can offer you:
- The opportunity to network with other young professionals, building connections and increasing your business opportunities
- Training with peers from businesses in Leeds covering a range of topics
- The opportunity to get involved with social enterprises and fundraising events within Reading
What JCI Reading can offer your company:
- Connection with an international organisation specialising in developing leaders and entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to increase business and employee profile within the Reading business community
- High profile events such as the Annual Dinner
- Tailored training to suit your company's needs
- Bespoke events to enhance your business opportunities
If you would like to find out more about how your organisation can become a Corporate Partner please contact our Business Director who will be able to help answer any questions and arrange a meeting to discuss partnership opportunities.